WHERE DO I START?
Where do I start with Household Self Storage?
We can call out to your home and estimate how much storage you will need along with an estimated cost too!
1. HAVE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUT INTO STORAGE. IS IT A GARAGE FULL? MAYBE IT’S THE SPARE ROOM? OR THE LOFT?
Tip: If you don’t have a tape measure, find something standard to measure the room against e.g. length of a king-size bed plus the width of a standard door.
2. CALL IN DURING RECEPTION OPENING HOURS MON-FRI 8AM-6PM, SAT 9AM-4PM, SUN 2PM-4PM AND WE WILL SHOW YOU THE SPACE, YOU CAN DECIDE IF IT’S BIG ENOUGH.
Tip: Unit sizes on first look can be deceiving, quite often storage space is overestimated so let our staff help you.
3. ONCE YOU HAVE DECIDED ON THE SPACE WE WILL DISCUSS THE LENGTH OF THE TERM AND PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS.
Tip: Sometimes things don’t go to plan but you can extend your stay easily, we are only an email or phone call away.
4. ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE APPLICATION PROCESS WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A FOB FOR EASIER ACCESS.
Tip: Remember your two forms of ID.
5. DRIVE YOUR BELONGINGS TO HOUSE & STOCK, LOAD THEM ONTO A TROLLEY AND START FILLING UP YOUR SPACE.
Tip: If you need advice on the best way to do this, ask a member of staff for help.
6. LOCK YOUR SPACE WITH YOUR OWN PADLOCK. PADLOCKS NORMALLY COME WITH TWO KEYS. WE RECOMMEND YOU PLACE ONE SOMEWHERE SAFE AND KEEP ONE ON IN YOUR CAR OR ON YOUR PERSON IF YOU NEED ACCESS IN A HURRY.
Tip: Do not put your unit number on your key!
7. ACCESS YOUR STORAGE 7 DAYS A WEEK WITH OUR UNIQUE FOB ENTRY SYSTEM.
Tip: Smile, you are on CCTV. To ensure customer comfort and safety as well as the safety of your possessions we have installed CCTV cameras throughout the facility.